Hardware Integration Engineer
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and hard-working Hardware Integration Engineer to join us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our excellent team early on and grow with Trigo.
The Hardware Integration Engineer will be responsible for the HW sensors used in stores from a system point of view. You will be a key member of one of the R&D groups responsible for a wide range of multi-disciplinary R&D projects.
If you’re dedicated, friendly, appreciate challenges, and looking for something beyond the ordinary – then your place is with us!
A day in the life:
- Full responsibility for hardware architecture from off-the-shelf electronics to component selection for customized HW developed by the group. Starting from system design to testing and verification of the group’s products
- Serve as HW focal point to other departments including SW, Algorithm, QA, Support, Operations and more
- Responsible for system design, integration and testing of hardware solutions
- Examine and evaluate different technologies such as optical sensors, RFID, pressure sensors, radar and much more
- Working with and managing board design vendors
- HW validation and verification activities
- Writing internal technical documentation (specifications, test protocols etc.)
- Responsible for the electronics lab and equipment
- Work with manufacturing teams to develop the most robust solution for mass production.
- Support NPI engineers by handling ECOs, release to manufacturing, managing production files and more
You bring to the table:
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- responsible for system engineering and integration of HW products
- Ability to quickly diagnose issues and suggest solutions
- Hands-on experience with lab prototyping (wiring and soldering)
- Hands-on experience in board debugging and testing
- Experience in connectivity and cable design
- Experience working with board design programs (Preferably Orcad and Allegro)
- Experience in integration and system testing
- Leader, proactive and highly independent by nature
- Good communication skills, team player, diligent and committed
Nice to have:
- Experience with PCB design (schematics and layout design)
- Familiarity with embedded programming in C or RUST language
- Experience with various sensor technologies
- Experience in RF circuits and RF systems - design and testing
- Experience with POE technology and AC-DC converters
- Experience in design for high volume manufacturing