We, at Trigo Vision Ltd. and our affiliates (“Trigo“, “we”, “our” or “us”) respect your privacy. This policy explains our privacy practices for processing personal information related to you when you visit or use our website (“Website”). Personal information means any information relating to you as an identified or identifiable natural person.
The summary of this policy will give you a quick and clear view of our practices. Please take the time to read our full policy.
Personal Information That We Collect and Use – We collect and use personal information that you provide us and traffic data that users’ online activities generate. Read more.
What Do We Do with Personal Information Related to You? – We operate and improve the Website, communicate with you, protect ourselves, others and the Website from misuse and law violations and comply with legal obligations. Read more.
How Do We Share Personal Information Related to You? – We share personal information related to you with service providers to operate and improve the Website and our operations; with our affiliates; and legal authority if required. In addition, we will transfer information if we change our corporate structure or in connection with our acquisition. Read more.
Aggregated and Analytical Information – Aggregated data is not identifiable. We use it for legitimate business purposes and for standard analytical and marketing automation tools. Read more.
Your Choices – We provide you with several choices for controlling personal information related to you that we use. Read more.
Accessing Personal Information Related to You – At any time you can request access to personal information related to you. Read more.
Your EU Data Subject Rights – If we process personal information related to you when you are in the EU, further terms apply to our processing in relation to your rights as a data subject under EU data protection laws. Read more.
Data Retention – We retain personal information and for legitimate and lawful purposes, as further explained in the data retention section of the policy. Read more.
Transfer of Data Outside Your Territory – We may process information in various sites throughout the globe, including in Israel and the United States. Read more.
Information Security – We implement systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information related to you, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. Read more.
Contact Us – You can contact us at: [email protected] for further information. Read more.
Personal Information That We Collect and Use
We collect and use the following personal information related to you:
- Personal information related to you, such as your name and email address, phone number, residence, and any personal information that you provide by filling in our contact form.
- Any additional personal information related to you that you enter on our Website.
We also collect traffic data that users’ online activities generate, such as IP addresses, browser information, session durations and viewed pages.
What Do We Do with Personal Information Related to You?
We use personal information related to you for the following purposes:
- To operate and enable the Website and to improve and customize your experience with the Website.
- To reply to messages that you send us through our contact form and correspond with you.
- To protect and enforce the rights and interests of our employees, users, suppliers, affiliates, business partners, and our own rights and interests, and to take any action in any case of dispute or legal proceeding.
- To prevent and remediate fraud, misappropriation, infringements, violations, identity theft, cyber-attacks and other security incidents, illegal activities and misuse or abuse of the Website.
- To comply with any requests and orders of law enforcement agencies and authorities.
How Do We Share Personal Information Related to You?
We do not sell, rent, or lease personal information related to you. We share personal information related to you for the following purposes:
- We share personal information related to you with third-party service providers to help us operate, manage, and protect the Website and our operations. They provide us with services such as analytics, information security and IT support.
- We also share personal information related to you with our affiliates, for business purposes, with the express provision that their use of personal information related to you will comply with this policy.
- We use tracking and analysis tools as detailed below and may use additional tracking tools from time to time. Such tracking tools use personal information for their own purposes and their privacy practices are subject to their own policies. Please review their policies for further information:
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and DoubleClick –
- Google Privacy Help Center: http://www.google.com/support/websearch/bin/request.py?form_type=user&stage=fm&user_type=user&contact_type=privacy
- Linkedin Analytics –
- Linkedin Privacy Help Center: https://help.linkedin.com/app/ask/path/ppq
- We will disclose personal information related to you with or without notice (a) if required by a judicial or administrative order; (b) where required by law; or (c) at our sole discretion, when we deem it necessary to protect the safety of any individual, the general public, or to prevent violations of our rights or interests, or the rights or interests of any third party.
- A merger, acquisition or any other structural change will require us to transfer personal information to another entity as part of the structural change.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and DoubleClick –
Please review the “Your Choices” section below for opt-out options.
Aggregated and Analytical Information
We may use anonymous, statistical and aggregated data that we derive from personal information related to you to drive insights, statistics, trends and predictions for our internal use and will share it at our discretion for lawful business purposes.
We provide you with the following choices for controlling personal information related to you that we use:
- At any time you may request that personal information related to you not be shared with our affiliates or with our third-party providers. It may take up to 10 business days for your opt-out request to take effect.
- At any time you can stop using our Website, and we will stop collecting any respective personal information from you or about you. However, we will store and continue using or making available certain personal information that is related to you. For further information, please read the Data Retention section in this policy.
- Please use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, or any other opt-out mechanism offered by Google to stop the collection of personal information related to you by Google Analytics.
Please contact us at [email protected] to exercise your choices.
Accessing Personal Information Related to You
If you find that personal information related to you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
At any time you can contact us at [email protected] and request to access the personal information that we keep about you. We will ask you to provide certain credentials to verify your identity. If required under applicable law, we will make good-faith efforts to locate and provide you with a copy of personal information related to you that you request and that resides on our information systems.
Your EU Data Subject Rights
If EU data protection laws apply to the processing of personal data (the equivalent to Information under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)) related to you by us, then the following terms apply:
Under the GDPR, we are a data controller with respect to personal information related to you that you provide to us. When we process personal data related to you, the processing is based on the following lawful grounds:
- All processing of personal data related to you which is not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, is based on your consent.
- We will process personal data related to you to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others’ vital interests.
- We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing, for example where you make contact with us through our Website.
- Cyber security
- Support, customer relations, service operations
- Enhancements and improvements to your and others’ experience with our Website.
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Website.
In addition to your rights under other sections in this policy, you have the following rights:
- At any time, contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data related to you. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request to delete or restrict access to personal data related to you. We will review your request and use our discretion subject to the provisions of the applicable laws, to reach a decision about your request.
- You may ask to transfer personal data related to you in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of personal data related to you for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold personal data related to you, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission’s website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
Note that when you send us a request to exercise your rights, we will need to reasonably authenticate your identity and location. We will ask you to provide us credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and will further ask you questions to understand the nature and scope of your request.
If we need to delete personal data related to you following your request, it will take some time until we completely delete residual copies of personal data related to you from our active servers and from our backup systems.
If you have any concerns about the way we process personal data related to you, you are welcome to contact us at: [email protected]. We will look into your inquiry and make good-faith efforts to respond promptly.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using such information under this policy and as permitted by law. Contact information that you provide us is necessary for providing you service or corresponding with you, but we will delete such information upon your written request.
We will keep aggregated non-identifiable information without limitation. To the greatest reasonable extent, we will endeavor to delete or de-identify potentially identifiable information when we no longer need to process the information in an identifiable form.
Transfer of Data Outside Your Territory
We may store and process information in various sites throughout the globe, including in Israel and in sites operated and maintained by cloud-based service providers, including in the United States.
If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of personal information related to you to another country requires your consent, then you provide us the necessary consent for such transfer.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), note that we will also transfer personal data from the EEA to Israel which is deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection as set forth in 2011/61/EU: Commission Decision of 31 January 2011 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate protection of personal data by the State of Israel with regard to automated processing of personal data. If we transfer personal data related to you to other jurisdictions, which are not deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection, we will use appropriate safeguards, in particular, by way of entering into the European Union (EU) Standard Contractual Clauses as amended from time to time with the relevant recipients, or by adhering to equivalent data transfer regulations to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data. You can obtain a copy of the suitable safeguards that we use when transferring Information as described above by contacting us at: [email protected].
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Information related to you is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
We maintain the confidentiality of personal information related to you and we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use. We take reasonable measures to protect personal information related to you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We do not guarantee that the Website is immune from cyberattacks, malicious activities, malfunctions, honest mistakes or other types of abuse and misuse of personal information.
From time to time, we will need to update this policy. If the updates have minor or no consequences, they will take effect 7 days after we post a notice on our Website, or after we send you a notice through email. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we initially post or send our notice. If we need to adapt this policy to legal requirements, the new policy will become effective immediately or as required.
Until the new policy takes effect, you can choose not to accept it and terminate your use of the Website. Continuing to use the Website after the new policy takes effect means that you agree to the new policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way that we process personal information related to you, please email us at [email protected].
We will review your query and make a good-faith effort to respond promptly.
Last updated: March 30, 2022