Product Manager U.S
We are looking for a brilliant, creative, and experienced Product Manager to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team. You will be responsible for planning and leading innovative product development at Trigo. Our product managers are imaginative and dynamic thinkers who face complex problems with a smile and a unique approach. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products
A day in the life:
- Gather and synthesize product feedback from US clients & the operations teams (deployments and Store Operations)
- Working closely with Business, sales, marketing teams to define additional business cases
- Characterize and understand store's challenges (store layout, CX, supply chain, etc.)
- Manage the post-production measurements for each store
- Create and manage product road map for each US clients
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with inbound product managers, development teams, architecture, designers, and data scientists
- Establishment of new stores from the ground up, including along the alpha, beta, and GA stages
You bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in Outbound Product Management, primarily B2B products - from concept to launch.
- At least 4 years of experience working on highly technical products
- Experience managing multiple customers engagements at once
- Excellent analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills
- Proactive, determined, and team player who takes full ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and problem-solving
- Proven success working with cross-functional R&D groups on high complexity systems including hardware
- Experience with user-facing products and working with UX and product design teams.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc in related fields
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AI concepts (Machine/Deep Learning, Computer Vision, etc.).