Store Ops Manager- Berlin
We are looking for a store manager to join our global operation team and establish our first branch in Berlin.
As a store manager you will lead, build, and oversee the daily operations and technical procedures in Trigo’s operated stores.
You will be responsible for our customer success and perform as the subject matter expert in trigo technological solutions and services.
You will collaborate with Product, R&D and technical support teams and be the retailer’s point of contact for its daily requirements and support.
A day in the life:
- Build from scratch and establish our new branch in Berlin
- Develop and maintain current and future operational procedures
- Ensure the alignment of the daily store procedures with the system’s requirements
- Train, support and supervise the retailer’s and Trigo’s staff
- Execute various tasks such as - data collection, hardware support and basic QA
- Communicate and maintain good relations with the customer in store
- Monitor and communicate the store status and the requirements to the relevant teams in Trigo
- Monitor equipment inventory and manage storage
- Be responsible for store logistics and hardware delivery management
- Oversee in-store processes management, such as store layout changes, data collection, shelves replacement, hardware maintenance and upgrade
- Manage new store openings – overseeing/ supporting/ maintaining schedules for multiple projects at the same time
You bring to the table:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, detail-oriented, problem solver and team player
- Cross-team collaborator and indirect influencer
- Self-driven and resourcefulness
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under tight deadlines, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Fluent German: spoken, written.
- Fluent English: spoken, written.
- 2-3 years of experience in multi- disciplines project management and multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution
- Be innovative, independent, and resourceful to create creative solutions
Nice to have:
- Grocery retail background
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk, Monday)
- Local driving license
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, with previous experience in Retail Pro, SAP, MicroStrategy, Medius & Concur