Field Operator - Eindhoven, Netherlands
We are looking for a reliable, self-starting field operator to join our operations team at Eindhovenץ
As a field operator, you will be responsible for overseeing store operations in several stores.
The position is a central position that requires a lot of responsibility, attention to details, technical abilities, problem solving ability, high level interpersonal communication and independent conduct.
The position is an essential part of the operations team and is critical in ensuring a high level of service to our customers.
A day in the life:
- Maintain the Trigo system
- Data collection and verification of processes
- Offer guidance and support to Trigo’s operational teams when needed
- Basic level of maintenance to the in-store hardware
- Collaborate with the wider operations team
- Work in different environments across multiple stores
You bring to the table:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Great at collecting and recording data
- Able to analyze data to ensure performance is on track
- Proactive and able to think on your feet
- Living in Eindhoven area
Nice to have:
- Experienced with a retail environment
- Data collection skills
- Multi-site management skills