Senior Fullstack Engineer
Our growing team is looking for a talented and creative Senior Full Stack Engineer to join us in establishing and creating Trigo’s new set of products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the design and infrastructure of the upcoming suite of products we are building at Trigo.
If you are dedicated, enthusiastic, and eager for challenges – your place is with us!
A day in the life:
- Develop an enterprise-grade, highly scalable, and robust cloud-based web portal with microservice architecture
- Design and implement high-traffic features, with an emphasis on scalability, performance, and security
- Build front-end applications for web and mobile using ReactJS and Flutter
- Develop the backend and APIs for customer-facing apps
- Collaborate with researchers in deep learning, computer vision, and algorithms
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including product, infosec, and operations
You bring to the table:
- At Least 5 years of experience as a full-stack engineer
- Experience with ReactJS and additional client-side web frameworks, such as MobX, Redux, Bootstrap or others
- Understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience working in production cloud-based containerized environments and CI/CD methodologies
- Ability to break down requirements and deliver features end-to-end
- Passion for technology and teamwork
Nice to have:
- BSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience designing customer-facing APIs
- Familiarity with additional languages such as Rust, Go, or Python
- Mobile development experience – Flutter, React Native, iOS, Android