Senior Software Engineer
Our growing team is looking for a talented and creative Senior Software Engineer to join us in our mission to automate and improve store setup and production, involving algorithmic pipelines and operational tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for designing and building the infrastructure that will define the future of Trigo's stores.
If you are friendly, enthusiastic, and dedicated – your place is with us!
A day in the life:
- Design and develop a cloud-based microservice architecture that is enterprise-grade and highly scalable.
- Build internal and external applications for web and mobile using ReactJS and Flutter
- Design Trigo’s customer-facing APIs, collaborating with key stakeholders, including product, infosec, and operations
- Collaborate with researchers in deep learning, computer vision, and algorithms
- Develop a stable backend using cutting-edge technologies while adhering to high-quality code standards
You bring to the table:
- At Least 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience working in production cloud-based containerized environments and CI/CD methodologies
- Ability to break down requirements and deliver features end-to-end
- Passion for technology and teamwork
Nice to have:
- Experience designing customer-facing APIs
- Familiarity with additional languages such as Rust, Java, or Go
- Mobile development experience – Flutter, React Native, iOS, Android
- Experience with ReactJS and additional client-side web frameworks, such as MobX, Redux, or Bootstrap
- Understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- BSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering