ML Ops Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented and creative ML Ops Software Engineer to join us in developing checkout-free shopping! This is a fantastic opportunity to join our excellent team early on and grow with the company. If you’re dedicated, friendly, appreciate challenges and looking for something beyond the ordinary – Then your place is with us!
A day in the life:
- Develop a fully automatic, highly complex AI infrastructure on top of huge data, to make training and deployment of ML models in production a seamless routine.
- Develop tools for concurrent, fast and optimized training of dozens of models for multiple stores on millions of images.
- Develop tools for real-time monitoring and accuracy analysis of ML models deployed to production.
- Implement and integrate new logics and flows for ML model training, testing and monitoring.
You bring to the table:
- BSc. in Computer Science/ Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of Software Engineer experience
- Proven hands-on experience building solutions for large-scale data infrastructures and ML pipelines
- Exposure to multiple ML frameworks including Scikit-learn and PyTorch
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes environment
- Expert in Python programming
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools
- Experience working with public cloud
- Experience with Cloud platforms
- Experience in development of resource-intensive, high-concurrency applications.
- Can take a task and "deliver” - be independent, creative, and capable of taking initiative.
- Have a proven track record of being a collaborative team player!
- Optimistic by nature
Nice to have:
- Passion for machine learning and data science
- Experience with GCP Cloud