Professional Data Analyst
We are looking for a creative and experienced Data Analyst to join our growing R&D department.
The position aims at extracting powerful insights on the performance of our cutting-edge platform, by wittingly analyzing enormous amounts of data continuously collected from autonomous stores.
A day in the life:
- Gather and analyze data from various sources and provide useful valuable and actionable insights to help direct research and development efforts
- Create, support, and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards to monitor the performance of the algorithms which lie at the heart of Trigo’s platform
- Collaborate closely with algorithm researchers to capture analytical requirements
- Explore and analyze data on your own to innovatively challenge working paradigms
- Use advanced quantitative methods to derive statistically sound conclusions
- Communicate findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders with written summaries and visual displays of quantitative information
You bring to the table:
- BSc. in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or MA. in Economics
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a tech company
- Excellent SQL skills and experience in analyzing and visualizing large data sets.
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis; knowledge in descriptive statistics, probability, and statistical inference
- Hands-On experience in data handling and visualization with Python (Pandas, Matplotlib, etc.) and visualization.
- The ability to understand data and transform it into insights
- A mission-oriented critical thinker with strong problem-solving abilities
- Independent, ability to self-motivate, pick things up quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
Nice to have:
- MA. in Economics
- Experience in analysis of ML systems
- Experience in analyzing complex technological systems